Reasons why Daylight is the right choice for you:
October 31st, 2008
All Daylight™ lamps are fitted with natural Daylight™ bulbs or tubes, therefore every professional who uses a Daylight™ lamp will benefit from the unique features of this innovative form of light – all of which are particularly important in a working environment. Daylight lamps are used for inspection work in the electrical and medical sectors, in laboratories and factories.
- Daylight™ lamps are designed by an in-house team of lighting experts to meet high quality standards.
- Daylight™ light enables you to see intricate details with ease. It also ensures you see colours accurately at anytime of the day or night.
- Daylight™ light is kind to your eyes which helps to reduce eye strain and allows you to work in comfort for much longer.
- Daylight™ light is environmentally friendly as it is low energy light which dramatically reduces the amount of electricity used. Also, the bulb or tube itself runs cold so you can enjoy powerful light without the uncomfortable heat.
- Daylight™ lamps are specifically designed for professionals’ individual needs across the whole spectrum of industries. Extensive research and product development by Daylight™ means that every lamp is styled to incorporate ultimate flexibility.
- Daylight™ lamps have been designed to combine form with function. These stylish lamps have been ergonomically designed and manufactured using high quality materials. Each lighting option has been developed to incorporate essential features and accessories specifically for professional users.
This entry was posted on Friday, October 31st, 2008 at 10:34 am and is filed under Latest News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.